17 January 2018
6:00PM ~ 8:30PM，17/01/2018，Wednesday
- Registration link: Alibaba New Retail / Hema Tech Day （盒马生鲜技术日）
- Event link: (Bay Area) Alibaba New Retail / Hema Tech Day （盒马生鲜技术日）
Join tech-meetup community:
- 6:00PM ~ 8:30PM，17/01/2018，Wednesday
- Location：525 Almanor Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Language: Chinese
- Note: food and refreshments will be served.
- 6:00 - 6:30pm Opening
- 6:30 - 8:00pm Talk
- 8:00 - 8:30 pm QA
About Alibaba New Retail
2017 is known as "the Begining of New Retail." Hema as Alibaba new retail representative business, through the use of big data, mobile Internet, intelligent networking, automation and other technologies and advanced equipment, to achieve the best match between customer flow, product portfolio and retail format.
Based on the reconstruction of the consumption patterns of the restaurant and retail industry, a brand new retail ecosystem is created by means of getting through the online APP and the offline member experience stores. It mainly focuses on fresh products and catering, and devotes itself to offering consumers One-stop "ultimate fresh" lifestyle.
Hema，An online and offline combination of efficient experience-based consumer center.
What to Share？
Various online and offline shopping integrated scenarios: the online shopping, offline sales, combination of restaurant and supermarket, integrated warehouse and store, fast delivery.
How technical teams solve the business challenges and the stories behind the scene.
Ruo XI Wang, Joined Alibaba in 2008, currently serves as VP of Alibaba Group, Hema’s CTO.
Successively as Tmall product technology manager, President of Shared business unit, has led the team build a new business scenarios support system from scratch. Prior to joining Alibaba, she served as a core R & D principal at Oracle Corporation.
- 阿里巴巴集团 ，盒马
- (Bay Area) Alibaba Tech Open Day – AI, Cloud, Infrastructure and More
- (Bay Area) 通向区块链3.0的未来之路
- (Bay Area) exGoogle Leaders, leap.ai co-founders share their career stories & insights (Richard Liu, Yunkai Zhou)
- (Bay Area) Augmented Intelligence to Improve Health Care Consumer Experience
- (Bay Area) GrowingIO 湾区技术同学见面会
- (Bay Area) Alibaba Technology Forum, Stanford University
- (Bay Area) How Pinterest Perfected New User Onboarding
- (Bay Area) Tencent Tech Day - Silicon Valley
- (Bay Area) Deep dive of DeepMap (Wei Luo)
- (Bay Area) Apache Kafka: The Rise of Real-time
- (Bay Area) 苏宁机器学习平台及Buddy AI人工智能自动客服系统技术分享
- (Bay Area) JD.com Tech Day - Leverage Technology to empower business intelligence
- (Shanghai) 采用超低功耗AI技术的小MU机器人的实现与应用
- (Bay Area) Transwarp（星环科技） && DistributedLog
- (Bay Area) AI in Service robotics and Mini Robot
- (Shanghai) Google SRE如何管理数据中心
- (Bay Area) 如何用1/6000的训练数据击败深度学习——文字识别实验讨论
- (Shanghai) Twitter Heron Streaming at Scale
- (Bay Area) AI大牛谈深度学习最新进展
- (Bay Area) 新一代创新搜索技术架构讨论专场
- (Bay Area) CAINIAO Technology Forum, Silicon Valley
- (Bay Area) How to build a NewSQL database? (Qi Liu)
- (Bay Area) The Evolution of Big Data APIs in Spark (Reynold Xin)
- (Bay Area) TensorFlow: A Large-Scale Machine Learning System (Zhifeng Chen)
- (Bay Area) Ant Financial Tech Forum (2016蚂蚁金服技术湾区论坛）
- (Bay Area) Espresso: LinkedIn’s Distributed Database (Yun Sun)
- (Bay Area) Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality (Guodong Rong)
- (Bay Area) Etcd: A key-value store Open Source for Data consistency, Data persistency, Data synchronization in Distributed system (Xiang Li)
- (Bay Area) Introduction To OpenStack (Weidong Shao & Xin Wu)
- (Bay Area) A Journey of AI: from Silicon Valley to Beijing, from Big Name to Startup (Kai Yu)
- (Bay Area) CoreOS rkt, a Container Runtime (Yifan Gu)
- (Bay Area) Borg: Large-scale Cluster Management at Google (Xiao Zhang)
- (Bay Area) Spark MLlib: Past, Present and Future (Xiangrui Meng)
- (Bay Area) Cassandra: an open source distributed database (Charles Cao)
- (Bay Area) Tachyon: an open source memory-centric distributed storage system (Bin Fan / Shaoshan Liu / Haoyuan Li)
- (Bay Area) Apache Samza: a distributed stream processing framework (Yi Pan)
- (Bay Area) 大数据时代的金融服务创新 (Li Cheng)
- (Bay Area) 大数据人工智能 (Kai Yu)
- (Bay Area) Photon: Fault-tolerant and scalable joining of continuous data streams (Tianhao Qiu)
- (Bay Area) Large-scale data science and engineering with Spark (Reynold Xin)
- (Bay Area) Building a real time data platform with Apache Kafka (Jun Rao)
- (Bay Area) Kubernetes: Google’s secret weapon for Cloud computing (Dawn Chen)
- (Bay Area) Tachyon: A Reliable Memory-Centric Distributed Storage System